Saturday, December 2, 2017

Youtube Channel

So with the loss of Miiverse and the ability to upload videos and Black Friday, I thought it was a chance to get equipment that would allow me to record stuff from the Nintendo Switch... and probably WiiU, but I'm haven't tried that yet. So I created a channel using this account (which is different from what I used just to upload Smash Bros video directly from the WiiU -> Look at the links on the right) and am playing around with the weird stuff Youtube offers its users.

I think this link is correct?
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0MKuNX9Wy1rp9yomAmOY4Q

Anyways, as far as content goes... It's just gameplay stuff. No narrations or any of that mess. Just gameplay. I haven't bought any editing software yet, so they generally will be no-edit stuff. It's more for me than anyone else, but if you have the time and interest, take a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment