Sunday, June 19, 2016

WIXOSS: Booster Pack Opening - WX-12 Replied Selector

Booster pack x 20 (1 box) of WX-12, Replied Selector + 1 extra booster
Oh, and since there is little point in listing the commons, I'll only mention the Parallel, Super Rare, Secret Rare, Lrig Rare cards I got. Also, other notable points if they occur.







So here are my results:





Not bad compared to my first try with WX-05.
For Secret, I got the Tarot for Alfou.
For Lrig Rare, I got Free-fall, Green Fourth Play
For Super Rare, I got:
Flamethrow Lieutenant General, Dreadnought Flame
Daihouika, Mystic Water Princess
Wild Spazaus, Mystic Dragon Princess
Fallen Center Communication Monitor, Code Heart
For Parallel, I got:
Crystal Break (from a separate booster pack, not the box)
Hotaruika. Mystic Water
Flamethrow Second Lieutenant, Roaring Flame
Fallen Dress, Code Art
Ruril, Arranged Stone
Thousand Banish

Quote a number of doubling this time around.
Over 4 copies of:
Flamethrow Second Lieutenant, Roaring Flame (6)
Fallen Dress, Code Art (7)
Hotaruika. Mystic Water (6)
Yeah, and it happens to be the ones I got Parallels of.

No comments:

Post a Comment