Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Game Sales of the Week (1/8/14)

After a week break, 4Gamer has finally posted some sales. Yes, I know Famitsu posted early, but I don't like their site.

http://www.4gamer.net/games/117/G011794/20140108065/



-Not surprising, but Zelda comes out on top with 224,000+.
On the same system, Okarina of Time 3D was 182,998

-Puzzle and Dragon officially reaches a million! Wow. Never would have thought...

-Final Fantasy 10(?) remaster appears for both PS3 and Vita. Total of over 300,000+. Is that good? I don't know. I hear Final Fantasy is dying. In that regard, perhaps this is a good result? But then you have to remember FF's popularity (or past popularity). *shrugs*

-Christmas holiday ends and sales start to drop. The Vita increases for some reason. Why? Don't know. Fukubukuro? I hear.
Well, Sony systems always sold suspi... weirdly anyways. And despite the increase in system sales, where are the games? *shrugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment