Saturday, July 20, 2013

Etrian Odyssey Untold : Diary 7


Post since I beated Classic~






 BTW, the screenshot above is a Classic-only boss. Quest boss, that is, to unlock your Guild area.

 Anyways, beat Classic. I used, of course, a whole different party from Story. I wanted to try various things, but I ended up settling with this party.
Since the strongest equipment were available to me from the beginning, since this is New Game+, I was able to breeze through the earlier parts of the game. However, that started settling down once I reached floors 16-25.

Bushido 1 and 2.
They both have the same skill set. Their main strategy is to enter their stance and prepare to chase all of the allies' normal attacks. That's all.
I also gave them a Grimoire of Land Rush, from Forest Cell, so they can unleash a powerful attack without a stance when needed.



 Dark Hunter:
I guess she had the smallest role in the party, but I guess her role is to bind the most important body part of the opponent. This really helped in taking out shiny FOEs, such as binding the Bear's arms.
Skill-wise, I gave her full for Anaconda (powerful poison, deals over 700 at Lv10 + Boost) and the three Binds. I decided to go with the whips because I just didn't want to use swords.
That said, I did get Activate from Forest Cell, which makes it easier to deal status ailments for 5 turns.


 Ranger
Since I already used Medic (Simon) in Story, I decided to go with Ranger in Classic. With the passive skill Efficient, all of the healing items used by her has double the effect. I also have plenty of money, so I was able to buy plenty of Somas and other healing items.
However, there is no area healing item for Binds or Status Ailments, so I relied on the detective for that. My party aims at defeating the enemy as fast as possible, so five turns is enough (the detective's enchantments last 5 turns or until used up).
Skill-wise, I focused on Efficient and the harvesting skills. I also gave her a few offensive bow skills, but I don't think I really used them. She is also fast, so she can start the Bushido's chase before the enemy attacks.


Bard:
Holy Gift to increase experience and elemental enchantment songs for the Bushido, against enemies resistant to physical elements.
That, and I want to get Holy Gift grimoires in preparation for training a Cell-defeating team, so I wanted to go ahead and raise a Bard.



 Icon added for finishing Story!


Now I plan to use my Story team to breeze through the annoying 6th area and start grinding on the last floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment