Thursday, July 12, 2012

New Game Info and Anime Thoughts (7/12/12)

Game:
I completely forgot yesterday about it, but the sales came out for the week-
http://www.4gamer.net/games/117/G011794/20120711063/
To be honest, it wasn't that interesting of a week, with 3DS the usual steadiness and Vita the usual dropping. Etrian Odyssey 4 sold the most of all other games in the series for the starting week. I guess the advertisement and such did a good job.

Anime:
Anime this season have all aired, so I want to list the ones I plan to watch:

Rinne no Langrage season 2 - Because I watched season 1
TARI TARI - Because it isn't bad
Jinrui ha Suitaishimashita - Best anime this season so far
Total Eclipse - To watch a massacre anime

Yuruyuri season 2 - Because I watched season 1

Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate - Better anime of the day, but that isn't saying much

Dakara Boku ha H ga Dekinai - Better character designs than the previous day

Canpione - I feel there is a chance it will get better, but...

Kokoro Connect - Not sure how it plans to go about right now...
Horizon season 2 - Fantasy anime of the day

No comments:

Post a Comment